Monday, April 4, 2011

Ending of first Tri! =D

Every step of the way is encouraging... despite the caution...

However, I'm so glad that I'm reaching the end of the first 12 weeks.

When we were at the last check-up at Dr. Paul, he claimed that he could see the little rump waving his/her hand at us! =) It was really cute... the memory of that just can't stop putting a smile on our faces.

I was telling Da Hubbz that we should do a video at the next check-up if everything goes well! =)

The nausea seems to be lifting and I seem to be able to stomach a wider variety of food, though the amount remains small and I still get the bloating and indigestion. Which is why I am still very conservative food-wise.

But pray I do, every single day... to God for His watching over the little one... That he may be strong, healthy and good. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment