Sunday, April 10, 2011

Leave my tummy alone!

And so... I'm starting to outgrow my clothes, especially those for work...

It is seriously about time that I buy those vacuum bags and store my waisted dresses and work pants in cold storage, as I need more space for clothes that can fit me for the next few months!!

Due to raves from friends and mommy sites regarding Belly Bands, I bought 3, in different colors, at one shot, thinking that they will come in really handy for my pants, to last me through at least a couple more months... But boy...

 (Nope, this tummy's not mine... too lazy to take pics!)

The first time I put on the belly band, I felt suffocated through out the day, and my tummy was giving me a huge tummy upset for some reason or other... The next time when I tried wearing a maternity capri out, I felt the same way! It could be because of the bad bloating that I get in the late arvos and evenings... but seriously, it screams out to me... "LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Don't restrict me with those rubber band thingies!"...

And so... seems like it needs to get all the freedom that it can get at this point in time... but that means, I really have not much clothes to last me through the work weeks and I don't really want to start shopping very much yet! Guess I will just have to make do and recycle as much as possible!

1 comment: