Saturday, April 30, 2011

Prenatal education...

And so I am about 16 weeks along!!

I can only give thanks for God and Praise the Lord for having come so far! Praying hard everyday that the little one is strong and healthy.
(Image from Babycentre.com)

During my last check-up with Dr. Paul, Baby's 15 weeks and measures at about 10cm long.

AND Dr. Paul saw a 'weenieeeeeeee'.... Hahaha... However, he did say that we can only confirm it during the 20th week detailed scan...

To us, boy or girl, it doesn't matter. What matters, is that Baby's gonna be healthy and developing well!

My nausea's setting back quite a bit, and my appetite's getting better. Dr. Paul prescribed me a bottle of Lactase pills, enzymes that help break down Lactose and so I've been slowly consuming CHEESE (which I miss) and planning to be more adventurous with milk and ice-cream!

And so I was surfing the net for fun, reading up on baby stuff and pre-natal issues, when I came across some stuff which I thought would be good for me to document down for future reference.

1. BabyPlus Prenatal Education - In the prenatal period, the brain is at its most receptive stage of learning. By enriching the auditory environment during this crucial period, independent studies have shown that a child's long term learning capacities are improved. So start them YOUNG!

2. Brill Baby Early Learning - A whole wealth of information that I decided I'll read up on when I'm more free!

Looks like parenting is not just a skill, it's an art and a LIFE LONG commitment!

Mummy & Daddy-hood, here we come! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment