Monday, March 28, 2011

Counting... and counting..





And so, according to Babycentre.com, I'm supposed to be 12 weeks this week. Which part of the week, I really have no idea because somehow, my Obg date seems to be 1 week behind Babycentre.com's.

But my next scan and check up's tomorrow... and boy am I feeling jittery!

I seem to be having some staining, just like previously, so I hope that it's not a bad infection. Gonna discuss this with my Dr. tomorrow... And my tummy seems to be feeling unsettled and tight the last couple of days... I'm hoping that it's just my tummy not feeling totally comfortable with the food that I'm consuming..

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and praying real hard that my first trimester will end with baby growing healthily and fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment