Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I miss food...

And I miss my food... I miss my appetite... I miss EATING...

I mean I do eat, but its been bland food or *puke*... It's kinda depressing...

Yet, I'm glad that I have got no cravings... because I can just imagine how much worse it will be... CRAVING for something, and yet unable to consume it...

Mum bought some durian back home the other day, and she convinced me that it's ok to take a couple especially since the durian are tiny pods, which are about 1/3 of the usual size.

Guess what, I took 3 tiny pieces, had a moment of enjoyment and puked them all out, with everything else half an hour later... Bleagh...

In the mean time, I'll just enjoy pictures of delicacies... and await... patiently... for the little one to arrive healthy and safe... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment