Thursday, March 17, 2011

Schoooo tired...

And I've been late at work...

So has Da Hubbz... and it's all my fault...

But he's been pretty sweet and not giving me grief because it's been sooooo hard waking up in the mornings... I just wanna lie in bed and sleep all day, if not for the fact that I usually get too hungry and will be in a hurry to fill something in my stomach before the nausea kicks in.

On top of that, I realized that increasingly, constipation's kicking in... Maybe it's because I haven't been eating alot of veggie and I seem to be taking in less water and fruits.

Raw veg. makes me nauseous... and some cooked veg too! So I must tell myself to make it a point to consume more fruits!

All for the sake of a healthy 'Dou Dou'! (Trish's nickname for the little bean that's growing by the Grace of God!)

In any case, I've still living in faith and prayers day to day... and I pray everyday that God's Grace will always be upon the little one... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment