Friday, February 11, 2011

Anticipation...

In prayers, I douse myself everyday.

Every morning on my way to work, and every night before I lay me down to bed.

We have fixed up our first Gynae appointment, with Dr. Paul Tseng of TMC again. We were with him when we had Sesame Seed. We contemplated changing gynaes, but Dr. Paul is much acclaimed and I guess a healthy pregnancy will always be a healthy pregnancy, no matter which Gynae we go to.

And so, we will be meeting Dr. Paul on the 14th of Feb, the very first time that we will be checking on my Positive pregnancy test. Based on Baby Centre.com, I've just hit 6 weeks. This is the same time when we first saw Sesame Seed as well.

Pray for us, as hard as we will be praying ourselves, that we will see this baby to the full term. That we may both be healthy and strong, to forever Praise His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment